Replacement Windows

Every fall it seems we get on this subject. This year I have a greater interest since I have to bite the bullet and replace windows. Looking foir suggestions for best overall value to replace sliders with clad exterior and stainable interior. To add to problem I have new(3 yr.) oak trim and it would be great not to have to remove it .( Should have done widows first.)Leave it to a old guy.. Are there available anywere sash and track only kits for sliders? Good Quality.?
Frank
any place like home depot or lows should be able to order what you want.also the independent window companies. window world is a good supplier here in ky. lucas