Replacement windows

Looks like I'm going with DIY replacement windows with no stucco damage. Could the windows be installed on the second floor without going outside? If I need to go outside do I need a staging platform or a ladder will do?

Reply to
Fred

As long as both panes are removeable, I can't imagine why not. The last one I installed was completely from the inside. It seems like a really easy way to fall through the opening, though.

-rev

Fred wrote:

Reply to
The Reverend Natural Light