Replacement Windows

I am in the process of replacing all my house windows and have received a few estimates. I am so confused. Mainly, I have been looking at Milgard and CertainTeed. Can anybody tell me which is best? And, approximately what I should be paying for 11 windows and 1 slider. The quotes have been drastically different. I live in Northern California. Thank you, Trax

I just bought 6 new windows..They are new construction Alliance Windgate vinyle windows, 30X48 , doublehung with full screen,nailing fin,intergated J channel , Energystar rated,ect.. 3 are low E for the addition and 3 non low E for the garage...Just over 1200 bucks...Putting them in myself...

You mean you cant figure out what is best, if you cant figure out that simple task maybe you need help and you should not continue Mr Senile. BTW the best is not what you mentioned

---Try Windows World if you happen to have a dealership in your location. Their prices and quality are exceptional.
trax wrote:

Houses don't need windows anymore. Just hang LCD screens on the wall and put cameras outside. When you want to see outside, turn it on. Windows just waste energy anyway.
--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8