replacement window prices

Hey everyone. I'm trying to figure out a common and fair price to pay a sub-contractor to install replacement windows. This is usually not something I take on but the recent storms have made the situation right for me. I am aware of a fair price to charge the homeowner, but not to subs. We are in Indianapolis,IN. I'm just looking for a good general idea. Any help is appreciated. Jason