replacement Watts valve drain cap

Anybody know where I can get a replacement cap for the drain port on a Watts ball valve? It is not either of the commonly available styles (3/8-24 or 5/16-24). It is about the size of the 3/8-24 one, but has a different thread pitch.
            Dan Lanciani             ddl@danlan.*com
You may have to buy a new valve of the same type just for the cap. A shame but still not all that expensive.

snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (PipeDown) writes: | You may have to buy a new valve of the same type just for the cap. A shame | but still not all that expensive.
The current Watts valves look different from mine; I'm worried that the caps might not be the same...