Replacement Vinyl Window Brands

My wife and I are trying to make a decision on replacement windows to put into a 100 year old house we're buying. Our research is showing there's ton's of windows companies out there. Has anyone heard of or have reccomendations for any of the following brands:
- Newpro - Mastic - National Vinyl - Diamond - Vermont Vinyl - Park Avenue
Any input would be appreciated.
Consumer Reports online worth reading, worth the price of admission, before spending thousands and finding the brand you picked condenses at a lower temp than your old Andersons. I bought Pellas Pro line , I should have stuck to Andersons.
Many other factors and ratings go into a good window.
<< recommendations for any of the following brands: \ - Newpro - Mastic - National Vinyl - Diamond - Vermont Vinyl - Park Ave >>
None of the above. Save yourself the aggravation and go with Andersen. The reason many companies are more successful than others is because their quality is better, so they don't spend a ton of money fending off unhappy customers. That said, consider Pella. Their window performance on some of my properties has been very good indeeed. YMMV.
Joe
Joe Bobst wrote:

Any thoughts on Milgard, like how they stack up against Andersen?
Faced with the same issue, I went with Eagle (www.eaglewindow.com). A true divided lite, double hung, tilt-in sash.
I looked for a long time as I'm replacing some original windows (some 16 over 2) in a 130yr old Victorian on the Registry.
Also, less expensive than Anderson.
Regards, Joe