Replacement Tool Pouches

I have several sets of tools (5-piece open-end wrench set, for example) that I bought many years ago in soft plastic tool pouches. The tool pouches are in bad shape and I would like to replace them. Can anyone recommend a supplier? I can't seem to find anything despite lots of searching. Thanks!
Joe wrote:

Try alternating your search terms a bit - 'tool wrap' or 'tool roll' or 'tool storage bag'. Alternatively, my wife made me a chisel roll from an old pair of jeans, and it would be easy to modify. Or do you really want all your few-piece sets stored separately? Here are a few links (all turned up in just a couple minutes searching) from some of my favorite sites to shop for tool-related stuff: http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&pP424&cat=1,43326,43329&ap=1 http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&pA613&cat=1,41504 http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/tools_shop/tool_bags/tool_bags.aspx?navlocation pt_left http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?FamilyIDR11 (Amazon.com product link shortened)"8013 Anyway, home some of these help and good luck, Andy
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/tools_shop/tool_bags/tool_bags.aspx?navlocation pt_left
(Amazon.com product link shortened)"8013
about what I am looking for. I'm looking for plastic pouches that are clear on one side so you can see the tools inside, the kind you see hanging in tool stores.

You can always make one out of the leg of an old pair of blue jeans. It's not rocket science. And, they hold up well.
Al