Replacement tips for propane torches

Anyone know of a source for buying just the tips for a propane/MAPP torch?

No sense buying a whole new TS4000 or other torch when all I need is the new 'swirl' tip.

Reply to
Limp Arbor

I called BernzOmatiC yesterday and they said this tip will fit on my push button torch.

Looks like the BernzOmatiC and the Lenox torches are made by the same company
I guess I'll swing by Grainger today and pick one up.

Reply to
Limp Arbor

replying to Limp Arbor, treefort wrote: thanks for the tip!

Reply to
treefort

Why is it the people in Usenet never see the prior post and don't know what the tip was?

Why is it that no one here quotes the prior post?

Reply to
micky

  Wake the f*ck up micky , that's just another attempt by home moaners hub to drive traffic to their website . I think it's called "click-bait" . If you want "the rest of the story" you gotta got to da hub . Fuck that . And to make it sting more , the original post is usually 10 years old or more . As I said , f*ck that . Are you really as stupid as you seem or is it an act ?
Reply to
Terry Coombs

It was here, back in 2011 when originally posted. Everything on homeownershub is mirrored here but sometimes they get notice years later. Click on the link in his post and you will go to it.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I've never done that before but I did. I wanted to see if spelling "Usenet" correctly would keep them from publishing my post, but they did, and the two replies too.

Now I wonder about the times I told users there they should get a free Usenet reader and a free Usenet subscription and they'd have a much much better format for asking questions, reading answers, and for searching. No one ever replied so I figured they were suppressed.

Reply to
micky