Replacement tips for propane torches

Anyone know of a source for buying just the tips for a propane/MAPP torch?
No sense buying a whole new TS4000 or other torch when all I need is the new 'swirl' tip.

I called BernzOmatiC yesterday and they said this tip will fit on my push button torch. http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/LENOX-Torch-Tip-2CZL3?Pid=search
Looks like the BernzOmatiC and the Lenox torches are made by the same company
http://www.bernzomatic.com/Portals/8/Resources/ProductImages/BZTG_TS4000T_019040_lg.jpg
http://art4gis.com/gra/4NE81_AS01.JPG
I guess I'll swing by Grainger today and pick one up.