Replacement Tilt Latches

I notice the other day that two of the tilt latches on my double hung windows are broken, and therefore the window is now leaning in, letting cold air in (or hot air out). the only ones I have found online are the flat variety (Home Depot), while mine is an L-shape with a plate that actually rides in the channel between the window and the wall.
Anyone ever had to run down replacements and had any luck?
Thanks!
"Christopher Mooney" wrote in message

Is this a vinyl window?
<< Is this a vinyl window? >>
And who is the manufacturer?
Joe
On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 22:11:12 -0600, Christopher Mooney

As requested...more details.
Looks to be Better Built Aluminum. The marking on the inside of the glass is BB 78.