Replacement Patio Doors

I have 3 - 28 yo "sliding" patio doors. They are not stock sizes 36" width / 42" width / 48th" width. I want to replace the doors with sliding french doors as I have no space for doors to open in or out. It has been a decade since I have done this research - recommendations from this group? The exterior is stucco, so looking for "replacement" rather than "new" doors. ______________________ Claudia Totus Tuus

Reply to
ClaudCar

I'd visit my local Pella dealer. Or Peachtree or a few other better brands. I'd avoid Home Depot and Lowes if you want quality.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Reply to
Art Todesco