Replacement Outdoor Drain Strainer

Hi, if anyone can provide me with some direction on where I can purchase a preferably cast iron replacement drain strainer, 5", I would much appreciate the help. I looked at Lowe's, Home Depot, online, but cannot fine anything. Thanks in advance for any help.
On 22 Jan 2007 12:15:35 -0800, curtis snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Skip the HD part and just search on line. You have a pretty good set of keywords, and some of your search results may enable you to improve them. If you want to exclude mere discussions of the subject, and only include vending sites, include shipping in your search terms.