Replacement lamp shades

When I was overseas years ago I came back with a few black lacquer table lamps. Each had a white lamp shade with a simple oriental design on it. With the passage of time these lampshades are yellowing and in need of replacement. Google and Froogle haven't been of much help. Perhaps someone here can recommend an online source where they've seen such an item?

Reply to
Jim

Type in the address bar of the browser of your choice the words "lampshade rice paper oriental design" and you'll get more hits than you can stand :o) Change rice paper to whatever suits you. I've seen supplies for making them, too, but that's another search. Good luck.

Reply to
Norminn