Replacement Filter for General AC-1 Media

I have a General Filters AC-1 Air Cleaner. Its been getting tougher to find the replacement media filter. Any suggestions as to an alternative that I could buy from places like Home Depot ? Thanks.

Reply to
malamilia

There is something for it that just came out yesterday, I believe. Its called the "Internet" and a "Browser" and a "Google" search. You will be overwhelmingly suprised when you type "General AC-1 Media" into your Google search. I know its extremely hard to believe but its really true. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba