Replacement Door Installation

I'm taking out hollow core interior doors and replacing them with solid doors. Do I need to upgraded from 2 hinges per door to 3?

Reply to
Kyle Boatright

It would be a good idea.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Yep. Always a good idea to have three hinges, even on lighter hollow core doors. With solid core they're a must.

RicodJour

Consider a pre-hung door. It only needs to be trimmed to height, shimmed and the molding installed.

Reply to
Stubby