replacement cover for Coolaroo gazebo?

Anyone know where I can get a replacement cover (the fabric part) for a Coolaroo gazebo? I'm looking to replace the cover on this model:

I did a Yahoo search and came up with five pages of links, none of which led to a website where I could actually buy this cover. (Most of them wound up as an "expired" link at Commission Junction,

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Dave

Anyone know where I can get a replacement cover (the fabric part) for a Coolaroo gazebo? I'm looking to replace the cover on this model:

I did a Yahoo search and came up with five pages of links, none of which led to a website where I could actually buy this cover. (Most of them wound up as an "expired" link at Commission Junction,

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Dave

"shipping" is a good word to put in a search when you want to buy something, or just get a price. It almost always works for me.

Reply to
mm

Thanks. I finally called Coolaroo, and was able to order over the phone from them. I've been shopping on the Web for so many years, I assumed I couldn't order directly from them because their website has purchasing buttons that say "Coming Soon" on them. Sheesh. ;-)

Reply to
Dave