Replacement Cover

I am missing the cover to my 100A Service Panel and am looking for a replacement cover rather than changing the whole box out since there is nothing wrong with it. Are there any sites out there that specialize in these type of parts? The box dsoesn't have a name stamped on it anywhere, All I have are general dimenions for the box and max number of breakers.
Thanks, -Mike

Electrical panels are made of CODE gauge steel. Like 12-14 gauge if I remember correctly. Find the orginal manufacture and then buy a panel for the cover will be easier than almost any other solution. Any decent sheet metal shop should be able to make one. Just be sure it is of the same thickness.