Replacement Bulbs for Fiber Optic Xmas Tree

Anyone know where to buy Replacement Bulbs for Fiber Optic Xmas Trees? They are 20 watt 12 volt halogens, with a reflector built onto them. None of the stores seem to carry them. I checked Walmart, Walgreens, Shopko, Menards, and a few hardware stores.
Thanks Mark
OOPS......... Sorry. I got it wrong in my first message. It should be 10 watt, 12 volt.... (not 20watt, thats for the larger tree).
snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote in news:emlttvkh59cscjd96t2con40d75dhml2dn@ 4ax.com:

Try Home Depot or Lowes and look in the low-voltage outdoor lighting section. These are the same bulbs many of the landscape lighting unis use.
Wayne

I would check out a lighting supply house, or as suggested the borg. There also should be a tag somewhere listing the manufacturer, maybe you saved the box. Check with them. Do they have a website?
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:50:55 GMT, "David Babcock"

I still got the box, and instructions. There is no info at all. It's made in china. It was a cheap tree, but actually one of the prettiest ones I have seen, and seems well built for the price. I will check on the landscaping bulbs. that might be the ticket. The name brand on the box is "Holiday Style". No address, no phone#, no website.
My bulb is not burned out, I just would like to have a spare on hand.
Thanks to all
Mark
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:21:06 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

My bulb did in fact burn out during the first year we had it - got replacement at HOME DEPOT in th halogen bulb section - bummer was that the replacement bulb cost almost as much as the tree!

You mean like the ones at this link?
http://bulbman.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category "7
(should be on one line)
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.com /
=~~~~~~
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:50:55 GMT, "David Babcock"

they all usually are "MADE IN CHINA"
snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

Here where I am, Wal-Mart and Home Depot both sell them.