Replacement Bottom Patio Umbrella Pole

------------------------------------- Steve
I have an aluminum through the table umbrella with a round aluminum pole with a typical push button but have lost/misplaced the bottom aluminum pole that goes into the base with a hole at the top to connect to the button on the umbrella. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement pole?
The umbrella fabric matches the fabric on the chairs so I would like to fix it rather than buy a new one.
Thanks for the help.
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 363632 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
On Jul 12, 1:51pm, stevenlcohen_at_gmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (stevec) wrote:

Best bet is the maker of the patio set. Google 'patio furniture makers' and contact cutomer service of some that seem to have similar products to yours. Alternatively, an electrical distributor may have aluminum EMT in a size close to what you need. Good luck.
Joe