Replacement Bottom Patio Umbrella Pole

------------------------------------- Steve

I have an aluminum through the table umbrella with a round aluminum pole with a typical push button but have lost/misplaced the bottom aluminum pole that goes into the base with a hole at the top to connect to the button on the umbrella. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement pole?

The umbrella fabric matches the fabric on the chairs so I would like to fix it rather than buy a new one.

Thanks for the help.

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 363632 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
stevec