Replacement BBQ Grates & Burners

I have a small BBQ from Big Lots 4+ years ago. Still works fine except the grates are pretty much gone. I don't have the brand on me, but I searched for it and called the 800 number printed on the outside and the company is long gone.
Can anyone recommend a place to buy stainless grates or porcelain-coated steel less cost than the big box stores?
Same for burner. Starting to plug up here and there but I'll need a new one by the end of the summer.
On Saturday, June 20, 2015 at 3:52:09 AM UTC-4, Snuffy Hub Cap McKinney wrote:

take the old one to home depot or lowes, they sell replacements, or try a local place bthat sells bbq stuff.
i got tired of replacing the grates, so i bought non magnetic stainless, i figure it will outlive me.
before replacing the grate hows the burner?
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:

In our city there is a BBQ galore, specialty store. There they have every thing to do with BBQ, now and old. No place like this in your area?
On 6/20/2015 3:51 AM, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:

There was a thread here about a week ago about repairing a grill. Someone posted a site that has parts. Look for the old thread.