Replacement battery for surge protector?

I have a Tripp Lite BC-1250 LAN does anybody know where I can buy a new battery for it? Supposedly it's easy to replace but I'm not sure where to get the battery ..

Thanks

Reply to
Michael Shaffer

Have you tried talking to the manufacturer?

Reply to
Mistercmk

radioshack will order most batteries

Reply to
mark Ransley

I have gotten batteries for both Tripp Lite and APC ups's from Batteries Plus (and cell phone batteries and DC power cord, car battery, etc.). I was not sure if they were a nationwide chain, but typed in this URL, and up they popped:

David Efflandt

try batteries.com

i have gotten pretty good deals on batteries for a large latern, rech. battery for about $12 that radio shack had for $25, a battery for a house burglary alarm, radio shack wanted $25.00 for it they sold it for $16.00, same with one for a 8mm camcorder for $19. that i could not get locally but would have cost me about $36.00 but they were out of it locally....

Reply to
jim