Replacement battery for surge protector?

I have a Tripp Lite BC-1250 LAN does anybody know where I can buy a new battery for it? Supposedly it's easy to replace but I'm not sure where to get the battery ..
Thanks
Have you tried talking to the manufacturer?

radioshack will order most batteries

I have gotten batteries for both Tripp Lite and APC ups's from Batteries Plus (and cell phone batteries and DC power cord, car battery, etc.). I was not sure if they were a nationwide chain, but typed in this URL, and up they popped: http://www.batteriesplus.com /
--
David Efflandt - All spam ignored http://www.de-srv.com /
http://www.autox.chicago.il.us/ http://www.berniesfloral.net /
Michael Shaffer wrote:

i have gotten pretty good deals on batteries for a large latern, rech. battery for about $12 that radio shack had for $25, a battery for a house burglary alarm, radio shack wanted $25.00 for it they sold it for $16.00, same with one for a 8mm camcorder for $19. that i could not get locally but would have cost me about $36.00 but they were out of it locally....