replacement bathroom cabinet doors

Hi all
I am in the UK
I have some old bathroom units, and I cant afford to replace them. I would instead like to replace the doors only, but I cant seem to find the right size doors. I need 35 cm x 62 cm.
I live on Tyneside
Any suggestions very welcome.
Thanks
pat wrote:

Try a local guy there. It's extremely hard to find exact sizing without having them made, or doing them yourself.
I know of several around San Diego that could make them for you. But the shipping would be outrageous ;o)
Do a quick search (Google) of the Internet. There are numerous aftermarket doors and veneer choices to completely redo cabinets. I just searched "Kitchen Cabinets UK" and this was one of the choices. You should be able to get them made to the nearest 1/8 in or 3cm.
http://www.newdoors.com /