Replacement adapter source?

I would like suggestions for obtaining replacements for two Thomson AC adapters. They are part of a speaker system. P/N is A51515. Output is

13VDC, 1500mA. The connector is a tube about 5mm in diameter with neg. in the center. Thanks in advance for any help.
Reply to
Mike Trachtenberg

Check with this people

have fun Tony

Reply to
tony

Mike Trachtenberg wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

Check WalMart and Radio Shack. I picked one up at WalMart for $16 for my scanner. Came with a bunch of different size tips, selectable voltage & reverseable +/- on center. There were a few different ones with various max current ratings. Believe the one I got was 1500mA. Unfortunately I think it only went 3-12v.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Most aftermarket will only go to 12v. Might be sufficient.

WalMart has a nice "regulated" adapter with multiple tips about that size. I'm not sure if their biggest one will handle 1500mA though...

sdb

Reply to
sylvan butler