Replacement adapter source?

I would like suggestions for obtaining replacements for two Thomson AC adapters. They are part of a speaker system. P/N is A51515. Output is 13VDC, 1500mA. The connector is a tube about 5mm in diameter with neg. in the center. Thanks in advance for any help.
Check with this people www.hosfelt.com www.mpja.com have fun Tony

Check WalMart and Radio Shack. I picked one up at WalMart for $16 for my scanner. Came with a bunch of different size tips, selectable voltage & reverseable +/- on center. There were a few different ones with various max current ratings. Believe the one I got was 1500mA. Unfortunately I think it only went 3-12v.
On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 23:43:01 -0000, Mike Trachtenberg

Most aftermarket will only go to 12v. Might be sufficient.
WalMart has a nice "regulated" adapter with multiple tips about that size. I'm not sure if their biggest one will handle 1500mA though...
sdb
--
What\'s seen on your screen? http://PcScreenWatch.com
sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com