Replacement 8" Beaded Amerimark Aluminum Siding

My neighbor mowed the bottom portion of my aluminum siding and has really torn it up quiet badly. I have tried for weeks to find a replacement or near replacement. I did not know it was out of stock. Can someone suggest a near replacement or a means of replacing that sheet. It has been a nightmare to find, and I really need help. Also, I live in the DC metro area.
I only need one sheet or so. Not an entire replacement.