Replace tire on Radio Flyer wagon

I have a Radio Flyer Steel and Wood All-Terrain Wagon (model #32).
The tubes keep losing air but Harbor Freight doesn't have tubes with bent valves.
Radio Flyer's website has a "wheel kit" -- which includes the tire, wheel and inner-tube -- but it's very pricey.
The tires are 10" in diameter; the sidewalls say "4.10/3.50 - 4"; the axles are 1/2-inch in diameter; and the hubs are offset.
Where else can I buy tires, wheels and tubes to replace the factory ones?
On 4/26/14, 7:00 PM, gary wrote:

Would this tube with a 90 degree stem work ??
http://www.scooterworks.com/vee-rubber-inner-tube--3-5-x-10--products-372.php#.U1w-CMeKwT8
On 4/26/14 6:00 PM, gary wrote:

Have you tried Fix A Flat, Slime or some other tire sealant? It might be worth a try.