Replace Porch Light Bulbs - too high. Is there a trick to this?

It's not crazy, it's reality. Quit whining and sell the damn house if this is such a problem.

Reply to
mkirsch1

On Dec 2, 5:55=A0am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote: ...

As usual Ed has come up with a practical answer.

Reply to
jmeehan

That is the answer. It just happened to be part of the question.

Reply to
jmeehan

Thanks AH want to buy it?

Reply to
jch

Uh, you can RENT ladders pretty cheaply for a day, if you have a way to haul them. I have a 24' class 1a- longer than I really need, but it was

60 bucks cheaper than the 16' from the same manufacturer. Go figure.

If there is no place to lean an extension ladder, and you can't reach from an 8' stepladder, a couple of sections of scaffold would be tall enough. I agree- change the fixture to a guyed pendant with downward-facing bulbs you can change with the pole gripper. Life is too short, etc.

-- aem sends...

Reply to
aemeijers

No but Jeezus Kee-rist. You're making such a big deal out of this. Get a grip on reality.

Any sane reasonable person would say, "I need a taller ladder," then go out and buy a taller ladder. Not you. "This is crazy... crazy... CRAAAAAAAAZEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Reply to
mkirsch1