Replace Natural Gas Forced Air Central Furnace

I need to replace my natural gas forced air central furnace. I live in Scarsdale, NY. My furnace is 20 years old. The contractor we are speaking to wants to install one of the two furnaces below for a total charge of $3,300 [including labor and 1 year service contract]. I don't trust this contractor because he originally quoted us a price of $5,300 and reduced it to $3,300 when he heard a competitor would do the job for $3,500. Should I trust this guy? Do you know of anyone in New York who can do the job for less?
$3,300 Bryant Model 310, 312 Seer Tempstar Gas Carrier
I also want to replace my air conditioning unit. The same man quoted me a price of $4,900 for parts, labor and 1 year service.

I'd go with the $3500 guy. Anyone that dives that much on price is not trustworthy IMO. He may do a hack job to save a few pennies.
message

Aren't those 80% furnaces? If I were living in NY, given energy prices, possible tax credits or utility rebates, I'd likely be going with a 90+% furnace