replace garage door

I would like to know how much the cost of replacing a new garage door. Would anyone give ma a general price, no need to be exact. It is two car garage with one door, it is not two door. Thanks in advance.

I was wondering how much a car costs.
between $500 and a million. just depends.

"Steve Barker DLT" wrote:

Mine was only forty bucks!
Jon

Most people want something more durable than cardboard.
Bet it's a dandy.

For just the door installed and no opener I payed about $ 1200 for an uninsulated metel door installed about 2 months ago. I already had an almost new opener. They will cost around $ 200 if you need one. This was I think a 17 foot one for a 2 car garage. That is in the middle of North Carolina for what it is worth.
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:45:20 -0500, "Ralph Mowery"

Add about $1000 if you need a wind code door.
If you have a Wayne Dalton garage door store near you, check with them. They make the best doors and neatest openers. Although some people had problems with the early version of the IDrive opener that fits above the door and not in the middle of the ceiling, I had 3 installed and they are great. Their torsion springs are inside a pipe and unexposed and they make pinch free doors so you don't need the extra sensors at the bottom of the door. They are no more expensive as cheap doors.

I had a two car garage door installed about three months ago, metal non-insulated, rated for 130mph winds with a total cost of $950.00. I live near Panama City, FL. They removed the old door, replaced then new door and attached the existing door opener. Works vey well.