Replace Entry Door?

Long story short...
I want to replace the entry door on the front of my house. The current door is a Stanley steel entry door. Can I go to Home Depot and buy a prehung door made by Stanley, take it off the hinges, and easily put it up in place of the existing door? Is it likely to line up easily?
I called Stanley customer support and they told me that it should work without a problem.
Advice would be very much appreciated.
Hi,
Give Home Depot the dimensions of the old door. Make sure you include from top of door to top of each hinge and also measure hinge length and width to make sure the new door is exactly the same. if not just have them order a door with the specs you want. I usually cut my own doors but i have had to order some precut before. Make sure you measure properly or you are screwed.
candice

door is a Stanley steel

Stanley, take it off the

to line up easily?

without a problem.
Yeah, just make sure to get the right "handedness" (right or left) and the right swing. Then measure to make sure they're the same. But it's usually cheaper if you order just the door slab, without the frame.

How would I determine this RH, LH swing?

Candice gave you good advice. Read her post a couple more times.
I don't know anything about Stanley, but I can tell you that in older houses you often need a door that is custom made / mounted. Many of the larger companies do not do this. They usually sell standard sizes.
Spend some time with the measuring tape.

door is a Stanley steel

Stanley, take it off the

to line up easily?

without a problem.

it sounds like Stanley answered your question already. you did say they were the mfgr. of your existing door.