Replace drain under sink

I have a laundry tub that i want to replace the Drain pipe but it goes into a lead drain in the concrete floor. How do i remove & install a new one without melting or damageing the lead ?

Reply to
desgnr

As part of a major bathroom renovation (read: "gutting") I had to replace a toilet shoe that was leaded to the top of the cast iron drain pipe.

I called a pro who leaded a new "A man's got to know his limitations."

Reply to
DerbyDad03

As noted above, don't even think about messing with leaded connections. Call a pro, preferably someone with a few decades of experoence.

Joe

Reply to
Joe