Replace Door, Storm Door, or just add weather stripping?

I currently have an old wood door with a screen door that provides no break against the wind. I put a towel at the bottom of the door this weekend and I could see it flapping in the breeze. It was a cold and windy weekend and it has motivated me to do something about this. There are 3 options I am considering.
1) Get a new fiberglass door and do not have a storm door. I read the fiberglass doors are so energy efficient the extra cost of a storm door is not worth it.
2) Add weather stripping to the door.
3) Add a storm door and weather stripping.
Any suggestions? Pros and Cons?