Replace coupler on Estate washing machine???

Is there a place on the internet that will walk me through replacing the coupler on an Estate TAWS 700 washing machine. Or can someone email me the instructions? A PDF File?
TomKan wrote:

Hi,
That is part of a full model#....TAWS700BN0 TAWS700BN1 TAWS700BQ0 TAWS700BQ1 TAWS700BW0 TAWS700BW1 TAWS700DQ0 TAWS700EQ0 TAWS700EQ2

Some coupler replacment tips and helps... http://www.applianceaid.com/procedures.html jeff. Appliance Repair Aid http://www.applianceaid.com /