Replace bathroom drywall or repaint?

I noticed some mold growing on the bathroom drywall above the tiles and on the ceiling.
Is a good TSP cleaning followed with repainting a good solution or do I need to replace all the bathroom drywall?
If I need to replace the bathroom drywall will I have to screw up the shower tiling to do it or does the drywall sit on top of a separate piece of wall behind the tile?
I would just spray on a little bleach, mold is common in baths , probably no need to repaint, Just use an old spray bottle, fill with bleach and keep it handy, mold is common.
says...

It'd be a better idea to get rid of the cause of the mold, rather than just treat the symptoms as they appear. If there's mold in a bathroom, the bathroom probably doesn't have enough ventilation to get rid of the excess moisture.
Christian Fox wrote:

    Another trick that worked for me, is painting surfaces in a bathroom with semi-gloss paint rather than flat paint. Moisture does not penetrate it like it does flat paint.
snipped-for-privacy@domain.invalid says...

Better yet, use paints designed for moist areas. Kitchen/bathroom paints have a mildewcide added to them.