replace a Freshmist 90 with an Aprilaire?

Page 2 of 2

I dunno...I thought he said his old boss had one...but, I might be mistaken, since now I am a troll...LOL!!! Well...if I am a troll, it beats being Chris Young...Hack Extraordinare.

Sinse when did you become a troll?

C.J. wrote:

Stormin Mormonn has exhibited himself to be a moron for the most part and merely desires to be part of a chat group. Sooo, next time you you want to impress the usenet world with your 'bravado', think twice before you step on your dick in public.
And stop with the whining about the big bad trolls. My advice regarding trolls is to never feed them. They will go away in search of sustenance.
--
Liam

Rick
Java Man (Espressopithecus) wrote:

Of course not. I relish stepping on cockroaches like you, with all your useless articles that help noone.
<squash>
--
Liam