Repelling Water Droplets

Has anyone tried using RAIN-X. the Original on shower glass doors ?
I refer to the product made by UNELKO Corp, Scotsdale, AZ.
Words on pacckage say to use it on house windows, glass shower doors, glass tables, patio doors, TV screens.
I 've hear that this product does wonders when used on the windshield of a pleasure boat. I wonder if this product would really help reduce the water droplet stains that appear on the shower door glass ?
yes. it works pretty well. use a squeegee too.

I've used it on my car's windshield. It works very well until it wears off. Since I only do automaintenance about once a year, that means for 10 or 11 months I don't use it. I park my car outdoors. Maybe it would last longer if I parked it indoors.
Is your shower indoors?
Still, it probably rains more often in your shower than it does on my car.

It never rains on my tv screen.
I must be fortunate that way.

I have two 500ml/16.93 fl oz bottles of The Original and also a 207 ml/71 fl oz bottle of their Anti Fog here, that has been sitting on shelf in garage for many years.
I have not heard about how long an application lasts before it wears off. It rains in my InDoor shower at least twice daily, so perhaps it will not last long at all. I think I will give it a tryout after next time wife washes shower doors.