REPCO Baseboard

I need to find a local vendor for the baseboard heater housing that is located in my bathroom.
The marking on the housing says: REPCO
Can someone give me the full name of the manufacturer company so that I can then do a GOOGLE search ?
Thanks.

Thus far, GOOGLE gives me hits on Australian and New Zealand companies that have nothting to do with baseboard heaters ???
BTW, I am located on Long Island, NY.
I think you might be looking for the R.E. Prescott company : Try this: http://www.represcott.com/category/about/repco_linecard.html

I think you are correct. Haydron Corporation is listed as one of the Partners in Quality. I have sent eMail questions to both RE Prescott and Haydron sales department.
Thank you, very much.
On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 17:34:42 -0400, "RBM" <rbm2(remove