Repairs to dining room suite

I have normal everyday scuffing damage to the legs of my 6 chairs and table legs. what would be the best method to bring back to the orignal condition. After sanding and blending to the original colour (Light teak) should I find a matching stain or a coloured varnish.

Reply to
belto

You might want to post this also in rec.woodworking. You'll probably be buried in answers.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Reply to
nospambob