repairs

Bisson contruction, can do all your renovations big or small jobs we do them all, serving ottawa, gatineau, hull. painting your home, office, call us today. free estimates http://www.geocities.com/bissonhomes /

them
Pas de classe!!
I need an estimate on some work. I'm in Southern Florida.

them
Plenty of Quebecers there, I hear...

them
I've got floaters running over the rim of my toilet. Can you hurry?
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome
bisson contruction wrote:

Could you show me how to advertise my local business using international newsgroups? You seem to be experienced.
LOL! you guys are a riot!