Repairing textured "pop corn" drywall finish

I have three skylight vaults in my townhouse which have the textured "pop corn" finish on the drywall. When I had the skylights replaced, 2-3" of the finish material adjacent to the window fell off or is loose.
What is the best way to repair this? Do they make this material pre-made that I can use to refinish these small areas? I do not like the finish but I do not want to re-finish the entire vault and can live with it if I can make the repair.
Thanks

it is incredibly hard to match the texture. either you wind up redoing the entire job, or taking it all down.
it comes in small spray cans. i've seen it at the orange borg.
Charles Spitzer wrote:

Not to disagree, but I've had good luck with the small spray cans matching texture just fine. Matching the color is a different matter, you'll want to repaint when you are done with the patch. For best results, spray two coats of latex. You can also try a roller, but THAT is a messy proposition since the popcorn will come off on it, and then fall on you, on the floor, and everywhere else.
google this group. this gets discussed weekly.
ramdy

Professional drywaller's (patch) use a funny pump that you fill with the 'popcorn' and it 'sprays' on the ceiling. It matches incredibly well. I've seen the spray cans in action too, and they work well also.
--
Zyp