Repairing Textured Drywall

Hello,

Our ceilings are all textured (were originally done using a mop thingy) and we have a spot in the middle of one room where the texture is almost non-existent. What product do you use and what method to add texture to an area and blend it with the rest of the textured ceiling?

Thanks!

Cin

Reply to
Cindy

I have texture similar to yours (looks like it was made with a mop), and the thing I used to make the swirls that most closely matched the texture was a crumpled plastic bag.

Reply to
Sue