repairing spindles in chairs

I have several chairs that over the years have loosened spindles. What is the best way to repair/tighten them. I remember my Dad using something called chairlock when I was a kid. Is that still around or is there a better way to repair these?
--
jweaver57tx

Drill, inject, enjoy! Tom
www.leevalley.com has Chair Doctor meant for this problem. While you're there ask for their garden catalog.
On Mon, 23 May 2005 01:52:14 +0100, jweaver57tx