Repairing sidewalks and driveways

The cement of my driving is beginning to chip, and the sidewalk that leads from the driveway to the front door is also beginning to chip. How do I repair these?
Rod

The best repair would be to sawcut the bad areas out completley and replace with new concrete. If not, home depot sells plenty of conrete repair products. I have used products by UGL and they work well.