Repairing screw holes in PVC fencing

I had to relocate some hardware on my PVC fencing to make the gate work like it should. This left some empty screw holes where the hardware came off, not serious, just unsightly. What's the best method of patching small holes like this?
--
Due to Usenet spam, emailed replies must pass an intelligence test: if
you want me to read your reply, be sure to include this line of text in
snipped-for-privacy@asgard.slcc.edu wrote:

I'd just run some self-tapping screws into the holes and call it done. Maybe put a birdfeeding shelf there or something.
-- aem sends...
Add pictures here
✖
On May 3, 6:14 pm, snipped-for-privacy@asgard.slcc.edu wrote:

I've always used white silicone caulk, then when dry I would lightly sand it.
Add pictures here
✖

If you trim the burr off and fill the hole with a good grade of color matching caulk, the holes will be practically invisible.
Don Young
Add pictures here
✖