Repairing screw holes in PVC fencing

I had to relocate some hardware on my PVC fencing to make the gate work like it should. This left some empty screw holes where the hardware came off, not serious, just unsightly. What's the best method of patching small holes like this?

Reply to
usenet-659f31de7f953aeb

I would install a screw in the holes. It will look more finished than an open hole, so much so I doubt many people would even notice them. Smearing filler or caulk will look worse in my opinion.

Reply to
DanG

I'd just run some self-tapping screws into the holes and call it done. Maybe put a birdfeeding shelf there or something.

-- aem sends...

Reply to
aemeijers

I've always used white silicone caulk, then when dry I would lightly sand it.

Reply to
Mike rock

If you trim the burr off and fill the hole with a good grade of color matching caulk, the holes will be practically invisible.

Don Young

Reply to
Don Young