repairing river rock surface

The entryway into my house is surfaced with river rock. I failed to properly periodically recoat the surface and now some of the rock has worn away, leaving some small pits. How do I go about fixing the surface, and what tools will I need?
Thanks,
Jean
Jean wrote:

Epoxy and more rocks.
--

dadiOH

And try to avoid softer rocks, limestone, sandstone and such. Any rock that shrugs off a cleaning with muriatic acid will do just fine. And you will likely have the acid available to treat the concrete before using the epoxy adhesive.
Joe