Repairing Pex Tools

I've been looking around for a company that repairs pex tools but haven't been able to turn anything up. We used to have a person locally who would replace the springs and tighten the tools up but he has long since passed. I'm starting to get down to my last few good pair and would like to get some of these that I have fixed. Does anyone know where I can send these?
Thanks

Search the brand that you have; currently? -- Oren