repairing office chair piston

Can I order parts and repair the piston on my office chair myself? ivan
Ivan wrote:

NO, those are usually sealed gas (like the shock absorbers on your car). You may be able to replace it, but you cannot repair it without major danger to yourself and surroundings.
--
Grandpa Koca - SAHD for 6 - Keeper of the Perpetual Kindergarten
To send me email, see: http://homepage.mac.com/papakoca /