repairing oak reducer molding on the floor

While using a circular saw taking out a section of oak floor, I was using an oak reducer molding on the floor as a guide for my saw. I came a little too close and took off about an 1/8 or so in one spot of the molding ( on the thick part). I would like to save this molding. I am putting tile along side this reducer. What is the best way to repair it? Wood filler or is there something else?

Reply to
Mikepier