repairing laminate

I make a laminate table, and was using a router table to trim the excess off the sides of the top. The router table is one of those cheap home depot ones, and now I have three black spots on the brand new grey laminate table top. Just washing the stain does not work.
Any ideas on how to remove without damaging laminate?
C Carruth wrote:

You might try a pencil eraser. Try it on some scrap first to make sure it does not change the shine.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
"C Carruth" wrote in message