Repairing Door Frame - how much to charge?

Someone across town has contacted me to repair this door frame for them.
Please see photo.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/accidntl/28744556863/in/dateposted-public/
I think I can handle it, but I wonder what would be a fair price to charge (I live in the Denver area)?
thanks,
Will
Charge time and materials.
snipped-for-privacy@pglink.com writes:

If you simply glue and screw the split jamb, charge them for an hour.
If you replace the jamb (which would be the highest quality repair), time + materials. The casing looks to be ok.
On 8/31/2016 1:47 PM, snipped-for-privacy@pglink.com wrote:

Friend? Stranger? Relative? $65 an hour is a pretty fair rate. OTOH, sometimes a freebie ends up with better benefits. Especially if it is someone that bakes a mean pie.
On Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 1:48:11 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@pglink.com wrote:

Whatever you charge, add a little for hazardous duty pay.
A kicked in door could mean you are walking into a bad situation.