Repairing Cracks in Poured Concrete Walls

Previously, I posted a query about repairing cracks in poured concrete basement walls. One product I have seen is called "Radon Seal". This product appears to have nothing to do with radon but about preventing water leaks. Does anyone have any experience with this product? Are there other suggestions? Thanks.

If the wall is not stable and cracks indicate it is not, you will not be able to permanently fix it. The question is why are there cracks. Without answering that question, it is of little use trying to do much.

are you concerned about radon? or water infiltration?
its impossible to seal water out:(
so where does the water come from? leaky gutters? downspouts that dont carry the water far from the home? does the ground slope away from your home? big hill behind house sending groundwater your way? do your neighbors have troubles?
too much water can cause ground movement, and cause cracks.
so again whats your specific problem?