Repairing crack in Pool's Kool Deck

I have a 4 year old pool with a Kool Deck. There is a crack about 10' long that I would like to repair.
Before I call the pool company I am researching to see what it would take to fix it myself.
Anyone have and experience/tips for fixing cracks in Kool deck?
I found this stuff but I am not sure if its any good or not: Kool Deck Patch - EZ Patch 2 http://www.intheswim.com/catalog.cfm/dest/product/deptid/1141/productid/617/storeid/134
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Regards

http://www.intheswim.com/catalog.cfm/dest/product/deptid/1141/productid/617/storeid/134
I bought some kool deck patch and followed the directions. Other than the color mismatch it worked pretty good. As for longevity can not say I sold the home 4 months later.
Thanx for the reply
What color patch did you get? My Kool deck has faded significantly - I wonder if the patch color fades as well...

My deck was 10 or more years old. I had pressure washed it after scrubbing it with warm TSP. Clean up a lot but there was a big color difference between the deck and patch. I ended up getting deck paint and painted it just before I sold the home. Power washer did a great job. I highly recommend it before you go any farther. My power washer is a cheapy Harbor Freight 1400 psi electric model. I was afraid to use much more pressure as the cool deck might come up.

http://www.intheswim.com/catalog.cfm/dest/product/deptid/1141/productid/617/storeid/134
the
sold
There's a reason that this crack developed. Probably the deck under the Kool Deck layer has moved and cracked. Unless this is repaired you are most likely committed to repairing the Kool Deck layer again in the future.
Fixing the underlying problem would be more than I would bother with though. Just be prepared to patch every year or two.
RB

Lex wrote:

http://www.intheswim.com/catalog.cfm/dest/product/deptid/1141/productid/617/storeid/134
well you found it on the net so it gotta be good... doesn't it?????